ESCAPE to Thrive
The only gathering of its kind, ESCAPE to Thrive is the premier event designed by and for community cancer advocates. It combines features of a national leadership conference and a restorative retreat, with an underlying focus on the wellness of the individual advocate as well as their cancer organization. Miraval is home to ESCAPE. Dedicated to inspiring Life in Balance, it is an integral component of the conference with its mind/body recharge effect.
ESCAPE to Thrive 2016 was held August 14-17. Click here to be added to our email list for more information on a future ESCAPE conference.
Is escape right for you? Are you…
- On the front lines of cancer advocacy as a professional or volunteer survivorship advocate?
- Affiliated with a nonprofit cancer organization?
- A patient educator, navigator, social worker, blogger, research reviewer, community outreach/support group leader or engaged in other advocacy work?
- Seeking to gain productive collaborations and powerful partnerships with fellow cancer advocates, industry representatives and other stakeholders?
- Wanting to know more about how to effect change in public policy on a local, regional, and national level?
- Looking for ways to combat compassion fatigue and prevent burnout?