ESCAPE to Thrive 2018
Escape to Thrive 2018 supports advocates to continue their work effectively – all with the ultimate goal of improving cancer patient education and outreach.
No other conference offers this balance of learning and skills to embrace the WHOLE advocate – professionally and personally.
Is escape right for you? Are you…
- On the front lines of cancer advocacy as a professional or volunteer survivorship advocate?
- Affiliated with a nonprofit cancer organization?
- A patient educator, navigator, social worker, blogger, research reviewer, community outreach/support group leader or engaged in other advocacy work?
- Seeking to gain productive collaborations and powerful partnerships with fellow cancer advocates, industry representatives and other stakeholders?
- Wanting to know more about how to effect change in public policy on a local, regional, and national level?
- Looking for ways to combat compassion fatigue and prevent burnout?